is coming.New rules. Big expectations.
Get FREE Training when you sign up for a ONESOURCE FBT License*
Normally valued at $1,089 incl GST. Terms and conditions apply.
*New customers only, up to 2 users.
For a limited time, get the support and training your teams needs to get through FBT Season, for free, when you purchase ONESOURCE FBT
- As a leader in tax automation and reporting technology, Thomson Reuters Tax & Accounting software and services deliver the technology, content and expertise companies need to help lodge their FBT return.
- Thomson Reuters technology can help employers of any size easily calculate and report their FBT and ensure full compliance to current ATO rules.
- OneSource Fringe Benefits Tax is used for preparing Fringe Benefits Tax returns and compiling FBT data by well over 1,000 corporations, government departments, charities and hospitals, as well as the Big 4 accounting firms in Australia.
- Easily calculate your FBT and ensure full compliance with OneSource FBT
- For an overview of some of the latest ATO Guidance for this years FBT reporting season, Download our Five step guide to 2019 FBT season
Terms and conditions:
This promotion is offered by Thomson Reuters (Professional) Australia Limited (ABN 64 058 914 668) of Level 6, 19 Harris Street, Pyrmont, NSW, 2009. Free ONESOURCE Fringe Benefits Tax Essential Training will be provided for two users when you sign up for a ONESOURCE FBT License, normally valued at $1,089 per user (the “Promotion”). This offer is available to new customers only (the “Organisation”). If the Organisation requires training for over two users, additional user training must be purchased at the standard training cost. This offer is valid from midnight 14th February until 11:59pm 30th April 2019 (the “Promotion Period”) to Australian organisations that hold a valid ABN and do not currently subscribe to Thomson Reuters ONESOURCE FBT products. To be eligible for the offer, the Organisation must first complete the ONESOURCE FBT License request found on https://tax.thomsonreuters.com.au/Guide-to-FBT. A Thomson Reuters representative will then contact the Organisation to discuss the purchase of a ONESOURCE FBT License and prepare an order form for the ONESOURCE FBT License and the free ONESOURCE Fringe Benefits Tax Essential Training for two users. An authorised signatory for the Organisation must sign an agreement for a ONESOURCE FBT License during the Promotion Period. All prices quoted include GST. This offer is not combinable with other promotions or offers and is only available to persons aged 18 years or older. The training provided under the Promotion cannot be substituted for cash, rebate, discount, or alternative items.
Thomson Reuters (Professional) Australia Limited makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of all information but takes no responsibility for any editorial, photographic or typographic errors. Thomson Reuters reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time, without prior notice. Thomson Reuters reserves the right to alter product offerings and specifications at any time without notice. To the extent that it is permitted to do so by law, Thomson Reuters (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability whether arising in tort, contract or otherwise for any personal injury or any other loss or damage arising in any way out of the Promotion, including without limitation, any entry that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by Thomson Reuters) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of Thomson Reuters.
TRADEMARKS: Thomson Reuters is a registered trade mark and ONESOURCE and “The Answer Company” are trademarks of Thomson Reuters and its affiliated companies in the US and other jurisdictions.