In response to the OECD BEPS project, many countries are already moving to enact domestic tax legislation and are expected to sign on to multinational agreements to standardise documentation and ensure transparency across tax jurisdictions. Because it relies on individual countries to drive implementation through supporting legislation, BEPS is projected to add significant complexity and uncertainty to the tax planning and compliance activities of multinational corporations.
Thomson Reuters Checkpoint BEPS Global Currents helps address this movement by providing a comprehensive overview of the latest BEPS developments by country, enabling you to:
- Respond proactively to the latest developments
- Make strategic plans to minimise impact to your organisation and
- Ensure you are in compliance with new laws and standards as they are passed by various countries
Equip yourself with the knowledge you need to manage the impact of urgent deadlines, manage costs and complexity and reduce uncertainty.
ONESOURCE BEPS Action Manager
Thomson Reuters ONESOURCE BEPS Action Manager combines research, data management, entity charting, document storage, reporting and analytics in a single solution, guaranteeing worldwide compliance and collaboration in a post-BEPS era.
- Creates a sustainable, repeatable data collection process
- Enables global consistency and transparency of data
- Documents and reports results to tax authorities
- Keeps you up-to-date on new regulations
- Reduces the reporting burden
- Increases collaboration across departments and geographies
See beyond the surface of the OECD BEPS Action Plan and better understand its impact on your organisation with BEPS Global Currents.
Provides the latest BEPS developments by country, consisting of three main elements:
- Country-by-country coverage on all 15 action items for 47 countries.
- News and analysis, including a daily email newsfeed, summary head notes by country and topic and BEPS journal articles and white papers that provide in-depth analysis.
- Primary source content such as the OECD BEPS Action Items and related documents, domestic legislation, cross-border agreements (treaties, multi-lateral instruments), official announcements, releases, interviews, text of speeches and more.