TPMinds AustraliaLearn More
31st May 2018
Join us and our Transfer Pricing subject matter experts at TPMinds Australia. The world’s leading independent transfer pricing series brought to you with an Australian focus. The conference will bring together in-house transfer pricing leaders, leading advisors and senior policy makers shaping the international tax landscape in Australia and beyond.
On Day one – Tuesday, 29 May, Our very own Transfer Pricing Product specialist, Joanne Ting will be featuring on the Panel for a discussion around Transfer Pricing Documentation: Process and Challenges
Read Joanne’s latest article on our Blog site: Catch me if you can – Transfer Pricing in the quantum age of speed and transparency.
- CbyC 1 year on: Industry perspectives
- Disparities across jurisdictions
- Practical challenges on Local/Master file implementation
- Recent Cbyc guidance from the ATO
- How are multinationals managing the increased compliance burden?
- Insourcing vs Outsourcing: Pro’s and Con’s
To learn more about the event and the panel discussion, make sure to click the button below:Learn More
We hope to see you there!