Fringe Benefits Tax – How’s that FBT return looking?
It’s time to ready your teams for FBT season. With our end-to-end FBT solution, you can be confident of acing your return, like a pro. Plus you could be in with a chance to win a Sony Smart Watch and Tennis Sensor*.
ONESOURCE Fringe Benefits Tax
Fringe Benefits Tax preparation doesn’t have to be complicated or time consuming, when you use ONESOURCE FBT.
- Pre-existing, compliant workpapers and templates get you ready to serve right away.
- Automate high volumes of complex tax calculations to get real speed into your game.
- Mix doubles with E-Filer for the only FBT solution that allows direct lodgement via SBR.
Want a demo? Fill in your details on the form and we’ll contact you.
Fringe Benefits Tax Commentary
Expert commentary from the Fringe Benefits Tax editorial team keeps your knowledge at match point. The FBT Service provides you with a complete guide to the current law, regulation and practice regarding the imposition and collection of FBT.
Want to know more? Fill in your details on the form and we’ll contact you.
ONESOURCE FBT Training
If you’re already one step ahead of the game and have ONESOURCE FBT take a look at our FBT Training. Maintain your user power serve and get more from your ONESOURCE FBT solution.
Interested in training? Fill in your details on the form and we’ll contact you.
Thomson Reuters & KPMG FBT Workshops
Thomson Reuters have teamed up with experts from KPMG to present this comprehensive workshop, commencing in March 2017, across Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth. Highly technical, cross-functional and with serious consequences for non-compliance – the management of FBT Obligations is a daunting task for any organisation.
Thomson Reuters 2017 FBT session is designed for senior people including CFOs, financial controllers, tax managers, HR managers and policy makers.
Fill in the form to speak to someone about securing your spot or to find out more information.
|Melbourne||Thursday, 23 March 2017||9.00am – 11.30 am||Owen Coyle, Director – Employment Taxes, KPMG Melbourne|
|Brisbane||Tuesday, 28 March 2017||9.00am – 11.30 am||Stacey Biggar, Manager, Global Mobility Services, KPMG Brisbane|
|Perth||Wednesday, 29 March 2017||9.00am – 11.30 am||Andy Larmour, KPMG Perth, Senior Manager Tax
Dan Hodgson, KPMG Perth, Partner Tax
|Sydney||Thursday, 30 March 2017||9.00am – 11.30 am||Ben Watkinson, Senior Manager Employment Taxes, KPMG Sydney|
Cost: $350 (inc GST)
How to win?
for the FBT
THOMSON REUTERS FRINGE BENEFITS TAX (FBT) “SONY SMART WATCH + SMART TENNIS SENSOR” PROMOTION
Terms and Conditions
- Promoter: This promotion is conducted by Thomson Reuters (Professional) Australia Limited ABN 64 058 914 668 (“Thomson Reuters”) of Level 4, 19 Harris Street Pyrmont, NSW, 2009. Telephone 1800 074 333.
- Prizes: There will be a total of one (1) Smart Tennis Sensor valued at $249 and a Sony Smart Watch valued at $299. Please note that Thomson Reuters is not responsible for costs associated with any internet connection. The prize is not transferable and not redeemable for cash or credit or any other type of payment. The prize is supplied as is.
- Eligibility: Entry to the competition is open to anyone who registers for and attends a ONESOURCE Fringe Benefits Tax demonstration, purchases a copy of the ONESOURCE Fringe Benefits Tax Software or registers to attend the Fringe Benefits Workshops.
- How to enter: The entrant increases their number of entries into the draw via the following activities:
1 Entries – Registers for and attends an online Fringe Benefits Tax Software demonstration
3 Entries – Registers for the FBT Workshops
5 Entries – Purchase a copy of the Fringe Benefits Tax software
The maximum number of entries is capped at 5, including if the entrant has undertaken both activities.
- Opening and closing dates: The promotion commences at midnight 10 November 2016 and closes midnight 20 February 2017.
- Date, Time and Place of Draw: Thomson Reuters Fringe Benefits Tax “Win a Sony Smart Watch & Sony Tennis Sensor” Promotion will be drawn at 12 NOON on 21 February 2017 at Level 4, 19 Harris Street, Pyrmont, NSW, 2009. The winning entrant will be drawn randomly from a barrel containing the eligible entries by Ben Scull, Managing Director of Tax & Accounting, Asia Pacific, Thomson Reuters.
- Notification of Prize-Winners: The winner will be contacted via email within two (2) days of the date of the draw. The winner’s name will be published on our website www.tax.thomsonreuters.com.au/fbtreturn on or before 22 February 2017.
- Delivery of Prize: The prize will be sent via Registered Post to the winner’s address as provided as part of the 1) registration for demo process, or 2) purchase a copy of the Fringe Benefits 3) Registration for the workshop.
- Unclaimed Prize: If any prize is unclaimed or undeliverable, the prize will go into an unclaimed prize draw which will take place at 12 NOON on 25 February 2017, at the same location and in the same manner as the original prize draw.
- Non-eligibility: Directors, management and employees, including their immediate families, of Thomson Reuters and its subsidiaries, suppliers and advertising agencies are not eligible to participate in the draw.
- Exclusion of liability: Thomson Reuters is not responsible for late, lost, misdirected, incomplete, illegible, or unintelligible orders, messages or post; or any other communications, failures or circumstances affecting, disrupting or corrupting the lodgment of any order/entry in any manner including without limitation, receipt of orders/entries, an entrant’s ability to participate in the prize draw, winner notification or winner response to notification.
- Permits: NSW Permit No. LTPM/16/00768
- Attribution: Sony Smart Watch + Sensor are a trademark of Sony Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
- Disclaimer: Sony is not a participant in or sponsor of this promotion.
- Jurisdiction: These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of New South Wales, and the non-exclusive jurisdiction of courts exercising jurisdiction in that State.