Fringe Benefits Tax Easily calculate fringe benefits tax and ensure full compliance
Fringe benefit tax software for Australia
Australia’s most complete and comprehensive FBT solution
Save time and reduce FBT compliance risk through greater workflow efficiency
Built with a user-friendly interface, ONESOURCE Fringe Benefits Tax allows finance, human resources, payroll and tax teams to focus on value added activities by automating the high volume and often complex tax calculations required to complete an FBT return. ONESOURCE Fringe Benefits Tax is used by more than 1,000 corporations, government departments, educational institutions, associations, charities and hospitals, as well as the Big 4 accounting firms in Australia.
Advantages of using ONESOURCE Fringe Benefits Tax for corporate finance, payroll & accounting
ONESOURCE Fringe Benefits Tax offers a flexible design catering to both centralised and decentralised FBT return preparation, plus portability that allows easy data-sharing between return preparers and reviewers.
A wizard-guided data upload process facilitates efficient entering of data. Benefits can be calculated in real time, including car operating cost and statutory method vehicles, in-house benefit reductions, reportable fringe benefits amounts, not-for-profit and employer-related thresholds, all displayed on the benefit workpapers as you work. You can also generate benefit declarations and RFBA correspondence that can be emailed directly to employees from the program.
A Proven Solution for Fringe Benefits Tax
Watch our product manager Peter Marsh introduce the program highlighting key features, compliance mitigation points, reporting and lodgement of the FBT return.
Features of our versatile, informative and accurate fringe benefit tax software:
- Calculate your Reportable Fringe Benefit Amounts (RFBA) for payment summaries, produce standard reports that give the fringe benefit numbers required for payroll tax and workers compensation returns or customise reports for special needs.
- Standard report showing excess post-tax contributions by employees help optimise salary packaging arrangements.
- Group your legal entities to get a “whole of business” FBT view without having to manipulate reports in Excel.
- Produce year-on-year comparison reports by entity, benefit type, cost centre or other standard category.
- Up to date Tax commentary, in-workpaper column definitions and ‘how to’ Help is only a mouse-click away in every workpaper.
- Regular software training and yearly FBT workshop help get your preparers up to speed quickly.
Let ONESOURCE complete the FBT e-file lodgement for you
Use the ready to lodge FBT return form or generate an e-file for importing into ONESOURCE E-Filer for lodgement electronically with the Australian Tax Office (ATO) in line with the new standard business reporting (SBR) for business-to-government reporting.
Automate every step of the return process with our proven tax solution.
The only global solution to automate the complete indirect tax management process.
Ensure electronic lodgement requirements are met for the ATO.